Family Fishing Day
The Family Fishing Day hosted by Buffalo United Front is a weekend event in which The Friends of Broderick Park is a primary partner. The weekend-long event has been recognized as the largest organized family fishing day in New York. Over the course of the weekend thousands of participants are provided fishing poles and supplies, which are theirs to keep. The Anglers of WNY offer hands on fishing lessons and environmental groups teach valuable lessons regarding the world around us. All food and drink are free and there is always enough delicious fried fish to go around. Participants can also enjoy a variety of activities and receive informational resources.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR DONATION AMOUNT; CLICK “DONATE NOW” LINK ABOVE
What we are doing
- Providing fishing lessons for children and adults
- Environmental education and local resource vendors
- A range of in-the-park family fun activities
How can you help?
- $50 A family set of fishing poles
- $250One day of actvities
- $5000 Free food and drink for thousands of participates over two days